Do you seriously not realize how irrelevant it is?
Has anyone thought about Obama's middle name??? i mean really !!! If that's not terrorist i dont know what is !!!
Dedicated to R13
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Do you seriously not realize how irrelevant it is?
McCain's middle name is Sidney. Sidney literally means "wide well watered land".
Also, the last candidate you supported was probably Bush. Bush loosely translated means the hair on/surrounding the vagina.
But pay no attention to me, I was just helping you make sure nothing relevant or intelligent is said in this thread.
Whoa almost forgot..........
I might have hemroids.
Haha by his logic, Bush should have been as good as president as Washington? lmao
I didn't know he was using "logic".
Lol he wasnt. If he just would look it up, then he'd how irrelevant it really is.
I don't care what Obama's middle name is...as long as it ain't "w." and isn't affiliated with the GOP and Bush policy...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I wasn't serious just mocking R13's whinnying
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone thought about Obama's middle name??? i mean really !!! If that's not terrorist i dont know what is !!!
Dedicated to R13 </div></div>
Makes no sense
No proof
No link
That is not the issue
Focus on the economy
95% get tax cuts
W's middle name is worse
You wouldn't say that if he was white
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks